She Is Flying High!!!

Hair<little bones. Full Moon - Ombres-New@THE BIG SHOW

Top<. AUTOPSY. Angie Top White-New@THE BIG SHOW

Skirt<alterego I bo$$ bitch skirt - punkish@Whore Couture Fair 3

Eyes<[ S H O C K ] Eyes On Me (Purple Lizard) Gacha [Box] RARE-New@Luck of the Irish Gacha 2014

Necklace<..:: Bens Beauty ::..Linda Necklace

Earrings<..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Linda Earring

Bracelets<Bens Beauty - Lila Bracelets (gold-silver)

Rings<[geek.] Rock-a-Knucks -NERD PAK=

My Little<{.::GFD::.} ~ My Little {Kraken}Mots Hunt-New

Tattoo<-UtopiaH- Haunted Tattoo & SLink Hand Appliers@Whore Couture Fair 3

Shoes<*REIGN.- TRANCE HEELS- Black@Whore Couture Fair 3 


Here Is Some More Goodies For All You Lady's Out There & HAPPY SHOPPING!!!! :3

I Had So Much Fun Making This Photo & Putting This Post Together I Hope You All Enjoy!:3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment